Angular JS is an open source client-side web framework. Angular JS developers to resolve issues in single page web application containing a shell page with multiple views. It gels up well with all other libraries and thus helps in extending HTML vocabulary for your web application. Angular JS is completely linked to Dependency Injection and all your controllers depend on the DI. Angular JS unit testing is done by injecting mock data into your controller and then measuring the output with behavior.
- Data synchronization is automatically done between model view and components
- Easily testable framework
- Inbuilt dependency injection subsystem
- Customized Document Object Model (DOM) can be created easily.
- Simple routing
- Amazing UI design
What can be various drawbacks of choosing Angular JS?
- There can be some performance issues with DOM elements
- Sometimes the scope of the application can be hard to debug
- Limited routing
- As pages embed interactive elements, Angular becomes slow with pages.
- It is very difficult to integrate the third party
- One can easily learn Angular JS
3 reasons to choose NodeJS:
- Server side proxy :
NodeJS can be easily used as a server-side proxy. That’s how it can handle a number of simultaneous connections in a non-blocking manner.
NPM(Node Package Manager) play an important role which should not be neglected at all. It comes by default with your Node.js installation and provides support for package management.
- Data Streaming :
HTTP requests and responses are considered as isolated events but they are actual data streams . These are used in NodeJS to build some amazing features.
- It shares the same piece of code with both client and server side
- You can easily stream big files
- NPM (Node-packaged modules) has already become wide and growing at fast rate
- Easy to learn
- Large and vibrant support community
- It is not scalable because one CPU is not enough to take advantage of multiple tasks
- It is not meant for CPU-intensive tasks and only suited for web servers
- Nested callbacks
- Relational database issues
3 reasons to choose ReactJS:
- Components in ReactJS : PolymerJS and Shadow DOM has already created a lot of buzzes which are typically used to create customizable elements, self-contained elements that you can easily import into your project.
- Great efficiency : ReactJS creates its own virtual DOM where your components actually live. It takes care of all the changes to made in the DOM and updates in the DOM tree also.